Shipping Information for Made-to-Order Apparels
Our dresses are made-to-order no matter you choose custom or standard sizes. As a result, shipping and return policy will be slightly different from that of other online shops' items.
Shipping Time is calculated by: the time to tailor your dresses + the time for the finished dress to be shipped to you. The time for the finished dress to be shipped to you is the same for any item or order, and this time is usually 3-8 working days depending on the shipping company (UPS, DHL, TNT, etc) and the shipping address. The time to tailor is slightly different depending on the type of the dress.
Our professional tailors will take 12-15 days to tailor your Wedding Party & Special Occasion Dresses, while Wedding Dresses usually takes additional 1-2 days, and Wraps requires additional 3-4 days. However some dresses with special designs or details may take longer to tailor. The time taken will be stated on each dress's product page.
When you receive an email titled "HerBridals.com - Shipment Notification for order#________," it means your order has been shipped.
It is important to note that our clothing and some accessories (including shoes, sashes, and wraps) are made-to-order, whether you ordered a custom measurements or standard size, and the materials cannot be reused. The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to change your mind. Please refer to our cancellation and return policies below for details.
- Order cancellation requests received within 24 hours of payment confirmation* will be eligible for a full refund. (To send a cancellation request, please contact us.)
- Order cancellation requests received within 24 to 72 hours after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price.
- An order can no longer be cancelled 72 hours after payment confirmation.
We make it our priority to get things right the first time. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure the following:
- Whether there is any lost or damage of items / accessories.
- The dress or clothing is of the color you ordered.
- The dress or clothing has been made to the standard size or custom measurements that you specified.
- Try on your dress or clothing as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing the dress.
For all returning or exchanging orders, please make sure they are in their original condition - unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged, clean, free of lint and hair and with tags intact and attached.
Defective, Damaged or Misshipped Items
Defective, damaged or mis-shipped items are eligible for a full refund including shipping fee. When requesting your refund, please provide Customer Service with photographs clearly showing the problem.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on HerBridals.com (for more details, please refer to our Color Chart page). Slight color mismatches between the color of your item and the color shown on screen may not mean that the item is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that the item is in a wrong color, please contact Customer Service with a photograph of the item you received.
Item is not the size you ordered
As all of our dresses and clothing is hand-sewn and custom-tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your item will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
Should your item size differ from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, we encourage you to find to find a local tailor to make adjustments, and we will gladly reimburse you for up to 100% of the product price in tailoring costs. Please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
Your item is the size you ordered but does not fit
Dresses or clothing that does not fit properly but fit the specifications you ordered cannot be returned or exchanged. As our dresses and clothing is made with additional fabric in the seams, you can make minor adjustments at a local tailor, at your own cost.
Please note: if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
If your order cannot be shipped by the time originally stated, Customer Service will offer you the option of keeping or canceling your order. Customers whose items are overdue by more than 10 days can choose to cancel the order and get a full refund.
Items that cannot be returned or exchanged
Please note that the following items, once shipped, cannot be returned or exchanged unless it's defective: Personalized and dyed items, earrings (including jewelry sets containing earrings), and personal care items (including lingerie) are final sale, no returns or exchanges.
- Contact us within 30 days upon your order's arrival. Please provide us with a short description with photographs stating the reason for the return. Whether your order is eligible for a return or refund is of our Customer Service Department's sole discretion, based on the policies stated in this page.
- Once Customer Service has approved your return request, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
- Once we receive your shipment, your return will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to 5-7 working days for the refund to be credited back to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition will not be processed as refunds and can only be shipped back to you at your own cost.